World Wide Photo Walk 2010

Thursday, July 29, 2010






What do you get when you have 33,000+ photographers located around the world on a specific day with cartre blanche to photograph whatever suits their fancy? You get World Wide Photo Walk and I took part in it this past Saturday. The group from Ottawa was assigned a specific route to follow and we made our way around the Byward Market taking photos of  random things that caught our eye. I managed to get lost a couple times but finally met back with the group for brunch for a review of our morning. It was pretty cool to see what everyone came up with and how they could see similar subjects with such different perspectives. I've included a couple shots that I submitted to the forum from the day.

1 comment:

My Painted Porch said...

Fabulous shots girl...you're getting kinda good at this :-)))

Post a Comment