Dressage is F-A-N-C-Y. Oh yah.

Sunday, August 8, 2010







I've been on holidays with limited Internet access so I haven't had the opportunity to post an update until now. However, I had the chance recently to shoot a local Dressage competition and I wanted to post some photos. I'm the first to admit that horses make me nervous because they're so B.I.G. and they can stomp you out. But.. they are such amazingly beautiful creatures, especially when they are prancing around (like they do) in Dressage. It's so formal and fancy and demonstrates the incredible elegance and discipline of such a large animal. I had a hard time choosing photos because I loved them all.

3 comments:

My Painted Porch said...

and so do I! LOVE the lone riding boot photo...beautiful work!

Unknown said...

Great photos! I love the one of the rider and horse coming towards you (beside the boot photo).

Unknown said...

Love them all Sandy!!

Post a Comment