Commonwealth Games and Guest Blogging

Monday, July 5, 2010


  As I mentioned previously,  I had a great assignment a couple weekends ago where I got the opportunity to photograph an event for the Commonwealth Games Mission Staff. A group of about 100 team coaches and managers, medical and media staff, former Olympic athletes, executives, sponsors, RCMP and Coordinators were in Ottawa to review plans for the upcoming Commonwealth Games in Delhi, India. 

  There were days of discussions and planning but also they bonded as a group in team building events that were great fun like zip lining in Gatineau Park. My role was as photographer but they really made me feel like part of this big family that was working together to ensure the Canadian delegates have the best experience possible at the Games.













Harry Nowell asked if I would do a guest blog about my experience and he posted it to his website on Friday. Check it out!  http://www.harrynowell.com/blog/

2 comments:

My Painted Porch said...

Congratulations Chickie on Harry's blog feature!! Job well done and quite an accomplishment...and I'm not surprised :-)!!

Harry Nowell said...

Nice work Sandra!
I am proud of you!

Post a Comment