Lazy days of summer?

Monday, July 12, 2010


I think I'm going to have to get a cape. My photography is keeping me in a constant state of discernment with innumerable things I've yet to finish or figure out. The least of which is how I am going to manage even half of them in a 24 hour day when they will guaranteed require three times that much. People have been asking us what our summer plans are. I wish I had some wonderful adventure of a island getaway with lazy mornings and careless afternoons but the reality is that our days are so jammed with to-do's and must-do's that it looks like our holidays may well be a few stolen hours on the porch, a round of golf or a leisurely stroll for ice cream or dinner on a patio.

We had one of those afternoons yesterday and it was wonderful. Steve and I shared a smile as we strolled around the Byward Market when Jordan confessed how she loved exploring the city without a plan. Hope so! That just might be the extent of our summer stay-cation.

1 comment:

Breanne said...

love this photo!

Post a Comment