Blog block?

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I don't know what has happened. Writers block maybe? I've just been so busy that I just haven't taken the time to write on my blog. Not because I don't have anything to talk about. I should be in a writing mood but that appears to have escaped me lately. I've been more in a thinking mood, planning mood, doing mood, lying-by-a-pool-sipping-a-pina-colada mood ...but not much with the writing mood. That has to be the worst fate to befall someone writing a blog doesn't it? I'll be writing soon about my job last week working for the Commonwealth Games but right now...



....I'm feeling sort of like the cat.

2 comments:

Christine said...

I get the same way Sandra!! I feel like your cat too :)

lou truss said...

I feel like your cat these days..do you think it's coz it's summer?

Post a Comment