The journey continues.

Saturday, January 2, 2010





I sat at my desk this morning and turned the page on my calendar. January 2010. I sat for a moment thinking of all the things that have happened in the last year and wondered what adventures lie before me this coming year. I’ve spent time this past fall planning and developing my new business, attending classes at Algonquin, deciding how I want to set up my studio and of course, taking lots of pictures.
This year I have HUGE expectations. January is already shaping up to be a busy month. Studio construction starts, I have to set up my brand new iMac that Santa brought (I heart you Santa) and I’ll start classes with Harry Nowell, not to mention all my other mom jobs and work jobs that have to get done. Steve and I sat in a coffeehouse this morning chatting over sausage and eggs about expensive camera equipment and beautiful places I’d love to visit and photograph. He assured me that we’ll take a look at what I’ll need and figure it out. Such easy words. Such comfort. Here’s to a new year of figuring it all out.
As we drove along in the snow I asked him if I could stop and get a picture.
Day 1, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment