So that was basically painless.

Friday, December 4, 2009

Did you ever have one of those days when you did something and then hold your breath thinking something unforseen would happen because of it? Well that, as my dad would say, "is where we are today". It's day 2 and this blog has not shattered my world. I don't know why I thought it would. I actually had such awesome comments from my family. I love that my husband Steve is sitting over there on the right as my first supporter. Always my cheerleader. Always in my corner. Today, I can exhale. Back to my assignments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I will be your supporter #2!! So proud of you and I know Kipper is too...as he's always been :-). Wishing you the very best with your new venture and sending big hugs across the miles. xoxo

Post a Comment