The company you keep....

Friday, December 11, 2009



It seems like, on a daily basis I am humbled at how amazing my family and friends are. They all have such different stories. Their personal successes range from attaining corporate hierarchy to having grown the perfect rose and just about everything in between. I just know they are wonderful to me. One such person is my dear, dear friend Betty Anne. This woman is an angel. There isn’t a person who knows her who has not been touched by her kindness and huge heart. And boy is she talented! She decided a few years ago she wanted to paint more and decided to take it up more seriously. Anyone who has been to my house will know her ‘covered bridge’ painting that hangs in my family room. She was looking at some of my photos the other day and asked if she could paint one. I think that was Monday? Thursday she sent me a picture of the finished product. Amazing! And thanks BA for the extreme compliment!

No comments:

Post a Comment