Santa Baby.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

One thing I’ve learned very quickly is that once into photography, you can spend ‘alottamoulah’ adding to your vast array of peripherals. There is always something that you need/want... and your equipment costs can add up rather quickly. My prof at Algonquin had a bag of equipment that he unpretentiously calls his “go to” cameras (yes,plural) and lenses for his job with NRC which would amount to a small fortune. I've been trying to educate myself on the different types of equipment so I don’t get all starry eyed on the overly pricey items which the very nice salespeople will try to convince me to buy and I don't need. That being said, I wanted to send out a message into the universe to Santa. There is a box in my closet.....and I will love it with my whole heart.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so cute!! I sure Hope that Santa will take it from your closet and wrap it up for you! Ha Ha.... Enjoy and Merry Christmas!! Love & Hugs, the McDonalds.

Harry Nowell said...

What was in the box?!
We're curious to know!!!

Harry

Post a Comment