Wedding Reception - Jamie & Kyle

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Recently I did a shoot for a young family, their toddler and newborn baby boy. I was thrilled that they liked the pictures and asked if I would photograph their upcoming wedding reception. I probably said "Sure" but what I actually said [with my inside voice] was more like "OMG ARE YOU KIDDING I WOULD LOVE TO!!!  Jamie and Kyle wanted to celebrate their recent nuptials with their family and friends with a relaxed and fun soiree. The evening reception was held on the top floor of the Crowne Plaza hotel with a panoramic night view of the Ottawa skyline. What was truly great was to see how much fun everyone had. I laughed so much I actually blurred some pictures. The night's lesson? Use my tripod!
Oh, and I think Uncle Jim might have proposed to me?? 

Thank you Kyle & Jamie for allowing me to be there for your really fabulous night! I hope you like the pictures.





...and ALSO important (because everyone else did) I would especially like to thank Marianne *smile*

2 comments:

Betty-Anne's Paintings said...

OMG to you Sandy!! I can hardly wait to see the rest ..... it was a fun time for sure and even more so because you were there! Thanks for not putting up "the crying, Mother of the Groom" shots!!

Lou said...

Sandy these are great. I really like the last picture - very candid. Love expressions on all the faces. I'm sure the happy couple will be delighted with the results

Post a Comment