How I See It - Going Home

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I couldn't wait to leave. I still can't at times. I begin to miss the hustle of the city too much. It's tiny and rural and as unpretentious as a town could possibly be but it's home. It's also where old friends converge each summer, coming back to reconnect and reminisce about the 'good ol' days'. Geez...we're not THAT old!


Taken with my IPhone - Summer 2010
 That being said, everytime I head to Canada's East Coast I fall more in love with the countryside. It's so beautiful. And I'm grateful I get to see it again and again.  

2 comments:

lou truss said...

was this taken with your phone? I think it's gorgeous, very peaceful

Sandra Finner said...

Yes Lou...I did. You should drive to the east coast sometime. It's a gorgeous drive.

Post a Comment