How I See It - The Week Ahead.

Monday, October 4, 2010

 It's going to be a busy week ahead. I have a wedding and a family portrait session and my daughter turns 13! Then there is the part about 'giving thanks' (which I do every day anyway) so I don't really need a special day for that except I get to eat amazing food that other people have made so of course I'm thankful for that.
 The next few years are going to be so fun, in between teenage angst and well... just about everything else. At least I have some idea what I'm in for. Sort of. 





So back to giving thanks. This week I thought I would post really random photos of things I am thankful for [not including] family, friends and the expected roof over my head, bed to lie in.. etcetera.
                             Behold the beloved potato chip. *enter choir of angels here*



No comments:

Post a Comment