Taking care of business.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

There hasn't been alot of picture taking time this week because I've had my nose to the grindstone with business,business and more business. That eats up an extraordinary amount of my time trying to juggle that and tackle all the other 'goings on' in the household that keep all the feet happy. Feet happy. Happy Feet? Add in the reading material that has to be reviewed, editing, meetings, housework, an unusual amount of coffee, lunch and dinner dates ...and the evening 'ahhhhhhh time' with my hubby and kids and the week has quite frankly evaporated! No big surprise.

One pretty neat thing that happened this week is the gallery I've been dealing with saw a picture I did and wanted to display it. The owner called me to say she'd found the perfect spot for it in the front window so Steve and I drove up to check it out. Thanks Pat! You guys are so great. http://3yellowtulips.com/

We've also been doing some travel planning. The conversation went something like this. "Wanna go someplace?" "Sure!" ...so yah...that's coming together nicely.

But for now it's back to business. Here's a recent picture I took ...in the meantime.

2 comments:

My Painted Porch said...

I LOVE this photo girl...very cool!! Is that who I think it is??

Sandra Finner said...

It is she! Some picture just need to be B & W. don't they?

Post a Comment