Working with Portraits

Sunday, April 25, 2010

  As the practice continues on fine tuning my style and working with new techniques I've been dabbling a bit more in some portrait work. I like to find new ways of presenting a familiar subject and although it's so different than landscapes, it's actually pretty fun when you get results you're happy with on the first shot.
 
  I have an upcoming session that will involve a more down to earth nitty gritty side of portrait photography that should be a really fun experience. In the meantime, Ive got a few sessions planned (for real!) that are coming up that will allow me to get the creative juices going.
 
  I also wanted to say a big thank you for all the great phone calls, emails and comments I've gotten recently about how much you've enjoyed this blog. I'm always a bit shocked to think that anyone is reading it, especially those I haven't seen in years or those I've never met but when you tell me you are reading it everyday, I'm thrilled! Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment