We're Growing!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Well Sandra Finner Photography is expanding...not me physically!  ( :

As some of you may know from following me on Facebook and Twitter, I bought some new gear lately and my website development is in the works so this blog will then become a section of that. I've also added new editing packages which are pretty fun to work on and produce even more artistic photo options. 

I also can't say [enough] how much I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE chatting with newly engaged couples that I've met and hear how excited they are for their big day. The excitement for me is also about getting to photograph those amazing wedding moments and I want those images to be perfect for the bride and groom. 

That's a little of what I've been up to lately. 


                          Stay tuned for the new company look coming soon. I hope you like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment