Right under my Nose

Tuesday, February 15, 2011


Last week I had the opportunity to meet with Roxanne Crain, Sales Executive at the Museum of Civilization, to check out the venue for prospective clients. I was so amazed  how fabulous this location is for a wedding. The walls of windows overlooking the Ottawa River and the Parliament Buildings, the incredible architecture and the displays of Canadiana scenery which would make a fantastic backdrop for any bride and groom's wedding photos. I actually came home and told Steve we should renew our vows so we can have a great big party there! He just LOVES my grand ideas. No seriously, he does.

There are so many beautiful venues in Ottawa that are unique for a wedding and this is definitely one of them. www.civilization.ca/facilityrentals

No comments:

Post a Comment