Not enough Hours

Friday, January 28, 2011

 With everything that needs to get done I would need at least a 30 hour day. My resolution to eat better this year is about the only thing that's remotely on track. January was going to be spent getting into a routine and from my vantage point, it's looking pretty dicey. I so wish that I could have gone to www.WPPIonline.com this year but given that I have more travel plans than money, that couldn't possibly happen. Next year I'm going for sure [she says in her somewhat unconvincing voice] if anyone else is interested in joining the fun. That should be a cakewalk to convince the Mr.  ....it is Vegas by the way!! But for now I have to try to get used to all sorts of new software. That should be easy right?



1 comment:

Paul Davis said...

Easy Peasy :-)

Good Luck with next year and your trip to Vegas, don't forget - What happens in Vegas stays on Facebook

Post a Comment