And They Lived Happily Ever After....

Sunday, January 2, 2011
















Way-y-y-y back in the early 80's I moved to Ottawa, Canada. When I left my small New Brunswick town I said good-bye to my friends and family and took one last trip to see my expecting sister in law. I couldn't wait another day for my nephew to be born and the next day hopped a train to my future. Two days later Michael arrived in the world. His life began just as I set out to start my new life...Phase 2 we'll call it?


On New Year's Eve I was back in New Brunswick to be with Michael and Andrea as they celebrated the beginning of their life together as husband & wife. His Phase 2 perhaps? They're so cute and their love is beyond palpable.  We had such a great night...lots of laughs and an awesome time with our families. I didn't want the night to end. Now I'm back home and going through my pictures and I can't stop smiling and feeling so happy for them as they begin their married life together. Wishing you both all the happiness in the world. Hugs from Auntie. xx.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful picture Sandra. I would love to see the rest of them.

Debrah said...

I absolutely love this picture. Great subjects and an amazing photographer! Can't wait to see more!!

Leslie Woods Meyers said...

Beautiful pics and wedding...Congrats to all! xx

Post a Comment