Wedding Photography

Sunday, August 15, 2010








 Well I'm basically on cloud nine after a fabulous weekend shoot at David and Laura's wedding. I was asked by my good friend Lou loutrussblogcom.blogspot.com to assist her with shooting the wedding for this gorgeous young couple. To say I was excited is an understatement but it wasn't until I was actually there photographing did I realize what an honor it was to be a part of their big day.  I'll begin by saying that Dave and Laura are first and foremost...simply gorgeous and in love and so easy to photograph.  Their beautiful traditional wedding was personalized by what David referred to as "typical Laura". And 'typical Laura' is not typical at all. She's traditional and demure but she's also Broadway and Charleston. From the minute the couple were introduced into the reception hall, it became pumped on 1930's style swing dancing and musical productions.  Jazz, jive and the jitterbug were rampant on the dance floor. Even the head chef peeked in from the kitchen to see all the excitement!!

 I cannot even imagine a better wedding to be a part of for my first effort as photographer. I can only hope I can deliver photos that give them even a fraction of the excitement that I got from being with them on their wedding day. And I absolutely wish them a lifetime of happiness.

That being said, Sandra Finner Photography - Wedding Division is officially open for business. Yeah!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh My Gosh, Sandy!! What a wonderful glimpse I have just had of that special day...for them and I can only imagine how thrilled they will be when they see what you have done!! Awesome doesn't come close to what I really feel about your photos!! Open those doors...wide wide wide!!!!

Harry Nowell said...

Nice work Sandra!
The dressage looks good, too!

It's all coming together...
Harry

Post a Comment