Merci pour votre patience

Friday, February 19, 2010



Okay, my last post is lost somewhere out there in techno land.  Silly me actually believed that the switch from my computer to the MAC would be easy and I'd be up and running in a day. Not so fast cowboy! 

It's taken a bit longer than anticipated to get all the data transferred but hopefully in the next day or so I'll be at 100%. Maybe our server people in Vancouver are out enjoying the Olympics and really, who can blame them? So I'll keep plugging away and hopefully have everything back to normal really soon. I appreciate those of you who keep checking back in and leaving nice comments.  The blog is getting hundreds of hits a week so thanks for coming back to check in! 

I've also got some very exciting stuff going on here in the background. The website is under construction, business cards are ordered, workshops with expert photogs scheduled AND most exciting to me....I've been SO lucky to be getting email updates from my friend's brother Doug Stacey who is the trainer/physiotherapist for the Woman's Canadian Olympic team in Vancouver! I am happy to report the girls are super psyched and having a blast! I'm hoping after he gets back to London and the dust settles that I'll have an interview and pictures that I'll post. All in all, it's been busy and thanks for checking back in. A special shout out to my unbelievably awesome hubby who I seriously could not do this without *heart*

In the meantime....a cute little winter pic and GO TEAM CANADA!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment