Big ‘MAC’ Attack

Monday, February 8, 2010

By all accounts, I should be satisfied with the present arsenal of hard drives, wide screens and hyper speed technology that finds itself positioned strategically throughout our home, having grown up in the age of ‘rabbit ears’ sitting atop our single television to view as many channels. Wow, I just had to take a moment to reflect. At times, the only chance to alleviate all the snow from the picture was to assign a runner to continually move the ears back and forth to gain some type of clear reception. That person was often commissioned the task of standing there for an entire program holding the ‘ears’ so her four older and much bigger brothers could comfortably sit and watch their program. Hey! Wait a minute!

OK...I digress. Well today I am blessed to finally crack open my Christmas present, my very own iMac. I can barely contain myself. I’m so anxious to have my office/studio finished with its HUGE window delivering the most beautiful panoramic view of the countryside. Again, the hallway was great but WINDOWS! iMac and I are about to embark on this journey together. It’s like she and I are going to be partners for a long time so I think she needs a name. I’d like to introduce to the world Ms. Macaroni Corday...Mac for short, 3+Ghz at full tilt and she’s lovely.

Finally, a Vroom.... with a View. 

No comments:

Post a Comment