Looking at Old Photos.

Monday, November 15, 2010

There are tens of thousands of photos on my computer and I've been looking back at them recently to compare some of my old shots to my newer ones. I have definite favorites and then there are many that I liked but never really shared on the blog for no special reason other than being busy working on other things.



There was always something about THIS picture that I liked because I was trying to create a shot with a Tuscan feel. I managed a bit of grainy texture to it which only enhances the feel of the shot and I was happy the way it turned out. So this picture is much older than what I've been posting but I still like it's  rustic Italian feel ...

1 comment:

Tammy Rossignol said...

I really do not like radishes, but I would eat these.....
What a great picture!!!!

Post a Comment