Night Photography

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I took this pic of Harry in a dark passageway with great results
 As I get more requests to shoot large events in banquet halls with various low light conditions, I thought a little specialized instruction might be valuable. I met with Harry Nowell  who designed a course that concentrated on all the questions I had. It helped immensely and although I'm an ardent fan of gorgeous natural light, it really helped me understand how to work through the difficulties of photographing with  unfavorable lighting.

Harry will be giving his 'Night Light' course in October which is listed on his website. If you are having difficulties with or just find this genre of photography exciting you might want to check it out.

1 comment:

2Hphotography said...

Very nice: great composition and use of lighting. And I really really like your rider and horse at the top of the page.

Post a Comment